The Bravo Couch is a new show that’s currently in the works, but before it can come to life, Bravo fans have to come together and lend a helping hand, as the show is currently in the crowdfunding stage.
Whether it be by donation, or simply by sharing the link to the IndieGoGo campaign, all help is greatly appreciated.
That being said, there’s recently been more perks added to the campaign page for The Bravo Couch, and they’re definitely worth looking into:
$1 Perk – Show Your Support
If you’re willing to fork up a buck, which will greatly help out the campaign, you can send in your picture and you’ll be known for supporting such an awesome cause. In other words, you’re going to be known among the Bravo community as being one of the great people who helped such an awesome show come to life.
Ideas For Your Picture
- Send a picture of you with The Bravo Couch IndieGoGo campaign loaded up on your computer or tablet.
- Send a picture of you with “The Bravo Couch” written on a sheet of paper.
- Send a picture of you giving a thumbs up.
- Send a picture of you wearing some Bravo swag.
These are just some ideas, but you get the point. Feel free to be creative, as long as it’s safe for work.
$5 Perk – Show Your Support W/ A Video Message
This is similar to the perk above, but instead of sending over a picture, you can send over a video message of yourself. For just $5, you’ll greatly help out a campaign that truly needs to happen.
Ideas For Your Video
- Send a video of you talking about The Bravo Couch and why it’s a great idea.
- Send a video of you explaining why you decided to donate.
- Send a video of you clicking on the donate button on the campaign page.
- Send a video of you just being awesome!
Seriously, these are just some ideas, and you can send over whatever you like, as long as it’s safe for work.
If you’d like to check out the campaign page, you can do so by clicking on the link below.
Remember, every little bit helps make this dream become a reality: