10. Kyle crying…for the very first time on any reunion. Ever.
9. LVP’s facial expressions will be ON POINT.
8. Erika Jane teaching us all how to pat the puss. Yes, she’s done it on #WWHL but LET THE QUEEN REIGN.
7. Kathryn finally deciding who’s side she’s really on. Maybe. She’s not sure.
6. Eileen channeling her inner-soap opera star against LVP. Something tells me Ashley Abbott does not think “we’re good.”
5. The pre-taped return of Brandi…lord knows what she’ll say when no one is there to interrupt her. Popcorn, please!
4. Being reminded, yet again, that we will never be rich enough to experience the wonder that is the Dubai trip (who do I have to marry to sleep inside an aquarium?)
3. THE EVIDENCE! I haven’t seen this much passion for the evidence since the Gretchen-era RHOC Reunion
2. THE HOPEFUL AND MUCH NEEDED END TO THE MUNCHAUSEN CONTROVERSY. Let it die, ladies *cough Rinna cough*. Let it die.
1. The inevitable look on Andy’s face when he starts to wonder what he’s still doing hosting these shows.
So, what are you looking forward to at tonight’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 6 reunion show? Let us know by sounding off in the comment section below!
And don’t forget, the reunion airs tonight at 9/8c.
We would like to give a huge shout out to Jessica Kratz for writing and submitting this post to us!